Monday, July 16, 2012

Aquamundo sale

I was able to get a chance of sale in aquamundo last june 2012.  Together with Ging, we proceed to their Makati office. I bought a rashguard, goggles, drypack and booties. So far, I am satisfied with their quality, and of course because I bought them 50-70% off of their original price!! :)


goggles review - at first, I was disappointed because there are no rubber seal around the eye part. But when i tested it in water, everything is so clear. Though I didn't get comfortable with the "no-rubber" goggles, I get used to them in the end. The sale price is at P275. Original price is P900.


drypack - bought it at P600+ for 20liters - 50% off of the original price.


booties - bought it at P635 - 50% off of the original price. My friends also bought when they saw these.


rashguard - bought it at P1300 - 50% off of the original price.


snorkel and mask set - purchased around P1k, believe me, very good quality. Though I will still love my old MARES set.


You can refer to aquamundo website for further details.

How to go to Aquamundo Makati branch from PBCOM, just go straight to Herrera street. Ask for  Vernida I Bldg, it is in front of Mile Long.

1 comment:

  1. Update: Aquamundo is now with an official site. Go to http://www.aquamundosports.com/shop/

    ReplyDelete