Monday, July 23, 2012

My Sunday Escapade

Last Sunday, I attended my free yoga session in http://www.urbanashrammanila.com/openhouse
and it was fun! By the way, urbanashram has extended their open house until July 29, 2012. I'm looking forward to my next free classes :) :) :)

After yoga class, my friend Ging and I went to Mercato to buy ManilaQ's Bagwang. If you don't know what Bagwang is, it is crispy pork - bagnet style. After eating Bagwang, I also purchased the raw pork for P290 half a kilo. Though a bit expensive, I think it is a must try for my family.

It must have been a while when I realized I have a meeting in the afternoon with a guy friend for Muscle Toning session. For only P200, we availed this PowerPeel clinic promo thru group-on deals. As of the moment, I am on my third session and I can only see minimum difference. So little that I think I will not recommend this to a friend who is looking for a serious change in their body. The best way to maximize this kind of treatment is to parallel this with gym session or marathon.

After all of this, I went to the mall to look for gym or yoga clothes. I have no luck with that, and it seems a very long day for me so off I went to our home sweet home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment